Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Windows Domain Accounts

--- Matt Hope <matthew.hope@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12/21/05, Ari Silver <ari_ag@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > NOTE:  I've been trying (thus far unsuccessfully)
> > get Condor to work with a file server using the
> 'net
> > use' command. Each time I place this command in a
> > batch script and have Condor run it, it comes back
> > with "Error 1326 (unrecognized user/password)"
> even
> > though I explicitly specified the user/password.
>
> Do you specify the domain?
>
> What is the exact (baring the password itself)
> command you use...
>
> Matt

This is the command I've been trying to use:
net use \\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo password
/USER:silvera

When I run this exact command from a prompt, it works
properly.

It's probably also important to note that I tried
replacing the condor-reuse-vmX accounts automatically
created by Condor with the newly created accounts on
my domain. I've made sure the new accounts are part of
the Adminstrators group.