Re: [Condor-users] [vds-support] Re: [ligo-mon.aset.psu.edu #2353] Cannot authenticate against the penn state cluster

Hi,

below a problem is described where I can submit a condor_q job to the penn state cluster, but get a problem when trying to generate a concrete DAG from an abstract DAG using gencdag. The error is:

[FATAL ERROR] Unable to authenticate against any site. Probably your credentials were not generated or have expired

I am using condor 6.7.12 on the submit pool (caltech cluster) and I can submit a condor_g job to the pennstate cluster...
See the next lines for a possible test (restart condor etc).

Regards
Alexander

Murali Ramsunder wrote:

You are able to submit jobs to the cluster using Condor-G/Globus/PBS. At this point I would have to suspect something with Condor. Can you try after restarting Condor? Maybe for some reason it is acting funny.

I would also suggest posting this question with appropriate sections of the log to the condor-users mailing list. Someone there might be able to answer your question a lot quicker than us trying differnt scenarios.

--murali

Alexander Dietz wrote:

I tried the following submit script:

niverse = globus
executable = /bin/hostname
globusscheduler = ligo-grid.aset.psu.edu/jobmanager-pbs
remote_initialdir = /tmp
output = test.out
error = test.err
log = test.log
copy_to_spool = false
transfer_executable = false
notification = NEVER
queue

and after a minute the output of my test.out file was:

[dietz@ldas-grid Run2]$ cat test.out
dell4.hpc.aset.psu.edu

I think this is working perfect. But still when I run 'gencdag' on my abstract DAG for the PSU cluster, I get the error I told you before.