[Condor-users] condor_compile and ifort

Hi

I'm trying to condor_compile a program written in fortran, taht we usually compile with the intel fortran compiler.

But I'm getting the following error :
$ condor_compile make
Usage: condor_compile <command> [options/files .... ]
  where <command> is one of the following:
  gcc, g++, g77, cc, acc, c89, CC, f77, fort77, ld,
  pgcc, pgf77, pgf90, or pghpf.
  (on some platforms, f90 is also allowed)

I went a bit through the condor_compile script, and I think it _could_ work if I had a full install of condor : But during the install process, when asked if I wanted a "full install of condor", I answered Yes, as much as I can remember (I had followed the Mike Yoder's doc : http://docs.optena.com/display/CONDOR/A+Simple+Linux+Installation) :

So, What did I miss ?

Or : How can I "correct" this ? Is it at least possible to compile with "ifort", the intel fortran compiler ?

Thanks for any advice... and Merry Christmas :)
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70