[Condor-users] RANK from the "machine" point of view

Hi,

I'm a bit confused with the ranking scheme used in condor :

I have about 20 machines, quite different in CPU speed and RAM, and not always 100% used :
I would like to automatically add (i.e. : not the users have to deal with it, unless specified by themselves)something like :

big_cpu="PC1, PC2, PC3"
mid_cpu="PC4, PC5, PC6"
small_cpu="PC7, PC8, PC9"

use big_cpu if available, else mid_cpu if available, else small_cpu

Should I trick the global condor_config file ? or elseway ?

Thanks

Nicolas
CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70