Re: [Condor-users] No collector -- no connection to 9618

At 05:06 PM 2/1/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Everything seemed to install properly, so I went to the "...now what?" section of the manual. I immediately noticed that the collector and negotiator processes were NOT running on the master server.

You say that they are not running, but the errors you show indicate that you cannot connect to them. So are they running?

If you look at all of the processes on the central manager (where they should be running) do you see the collector and negotiator running? Are there any error messages in the log files that they produce?

-alain