Re: [Condor-users] condor compilation problem

golla mukesh wrote:
dear all

some budy help me to solve my problem i am using condor 6.6.0 and i am un able to submit my mpich jobs. plz some budy send sugestion (it is syaing i will support only vanilla universe ) when i am compiling the program ia m getting these error messege plz some budy help me
[condor@tyrone-0 condor]$ condor_compile gcc exm.o -o exm

The MPI universe and the standard universe are mutually exclusive. You only need to run condor_compile in the standard universe. All you need to do to use MPICH 1.2.4 is to prepare them with the mpich compiler & linker, then submit them into the MPI universe.

Be sure to read this section of the manual for setting up the dedicated scheduler:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6.7/3_10Setting_Up.html#SECTION0041010000000000000000

-greg