Von: Ramzi KHASKHOUSSI [mailto:ramzi.khaskhoussi@xxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Februar 2005 17:02
An: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Condor-users] New user Question [bcc][faked-from]

Hi,

I am a new condor user, I have installed Condor 6.6.7 on my windows machines. I am using vanilla universe for the moment,
My application needs two directories(with many files) to be executed.I want to ask how to transfer them in order to execute the application on the remote machine.
NB: we have to keep the same structure of the directories else the application will not execute.

I am waiting for your reply,
Thanks in advance.
--Ramzi Khaskhoussi