RE: [Condor-users] Condor_exec.exe +Cygwin

> 				Executable = validation
> NB: The executable 'validation' is a shell script that
> locally works fine on cygwin1.5.11!

I use a .bat script which XP and 2000 can understand. This then calls
bash, passing on all its params (or at least the first 9, I don't know how
to specify *ALL* params).

run.bat looks like:

=====
bash -c "%1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9"
=====

You obviously need to prepend your bash script to the "arguments" list in your
submit file.

That then works fine (on the assumption that bash is located in the
Windows path when invoked under condor.

The only other problem I had was that when I installed cygwin I had mistakenly
done it for "my user only", not "all users" and although Windows could see the
bash executable it couldn't see the file structure as expected by cygwin.

Good Luck.

JK