Re: [Condor-users] about condor-g to globus to condor problem

"Carson Hung" <carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
__________
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone notice any problem about this submission file?

yes, get rid of that 'globusRSL' line in your submit file below.  There is no 'condor' universe...  Since you are submitting ls, i assume you want globus to submit the job as a vanilla universe job.  That should be what you will get by default if you simply remove the line from the submit file below.
Hope this helps you out.

Regards
Todd

Todd Tannenbaum, Condor Project
Department of Computer Science, Univ of Wisconsin-Madison

or any setting