[Condor-users] Does using LOWPORT/HIGHPORT restrict the number of jobs a schedd can run?

>From section 3.3.2, if I use LOWPORT and HIGHPORT to restrict the ports
that condor can use does this limit the number of jobs I can run from a
single schedd since there are a limited number of ports now for
condor_shadow's to choose from? Or do LOWPORT/HIGHPORT not affect
condor_shadow? What about the number of open connections that
condor_schedd can maintain? Would they be limited by the
LOWPORT/HIGHPORT settings?

- Ian