Re: [Condor-users] about condor-g -> globus-> condor question

Hi, tell the local jobmanager (condor) that you need to transfer files
always and the location of the executable via globusrsl string from
condor-g or rsl from globus.

this example works for me(from condor-g first all files must transfer to
the appropriate location):

GlobusRSL = (condorsubmit=(universe vanilla)(initialdir
'/Projekte/Grid/tmp')\
        (leave_in_queue  'jobstatus == 4')(when_to_transfer_output
on_exit)\
        (should_transfer_files  if_needed)(transfer_input_files
VScoreDACaller.jar,\
 TEST_20050118_dat_V3.txt,\
 TEST_20050118_met_V1.txt)\
        (executable
'/Projekte/Grid/tmp/run_Vscore.$$(ARCH).$$(OpSys).bat')\
        (nice_user true)(Requirements '(OpSys == \"WINNT51\")||(OpSys ==
\"WINNT50\")||(OpSys == \"LINUX\")'))
globusscheduler = 10.10.10.10/jobmanager-condor

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/kind regards
Siegfried Göricke

"Carson Hung" <carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
14.02.2005 11:44
Please respond to
Condor-Users Mail List

<condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[Condor-users] about condor-g -> globus-> condor question

Hi,

Recently, I was testing with condor-g -> globus-> condor job, submission.

However, I faced an error about file staging.
 Reason: 43 the job manager failed to stage the executable

I faced the same problem even using globus-job-run.

I have been spending a week on this part and I hope that someone may
kindly give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Carson