Re: [Condor-users] about multiple scheduler issues

Carson,

I believe the initial match is done by the negotiator, not the
scheduler.  There is only one negotiator per pool.  The only thing the
scheduler would do is hold a claim (so that it can directly send other
matching jobs in its queue) once it receives if from the negotiator.

- dave