Re: [Condor-users] Jobmanager-Condor

The condor job manager does not come bundled with the stock Globus 2 package. There is an "additional downloads" section on the main Globus download page and from where you need to download the GRAM job scheduler of your choice - condor in this case. Installation of this package creates the jobmanager-condor that you are looking for.

I'm assuming that you are running GT2 - not sure if the same holds for GT3 though...

-ananth