Re: [Condor-users] virtual machines

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:09:22 -0600  Erik Paulson wrote:

> In the configuration file for the condor_startd
>
> Requirements = TARGET.Spirit == "Vodka"

sadly, the syntax is different for the machines in this case, too.
while jobs specify what they need with "Requirements", machines
specify what jobs they're willing to run with "START".  so, erik
really meant to say:

START = TARGET.Spirit == "Vodka"

sorry,
-derek

p.s. it's all the old pools out there that make us maintain such
insanity.  if only all of your old pools would go away and we never
had to worry about backwards compatibility again, so many confusing
and weird things in condor could all be fixed. ;)