Re: [Condor-users] job restarts because of Shadow

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 02:08:58AM +0100, Olivier Ricou wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have some "long" jobs (few hours, no more than a day) who restart
> and restart and restart and then sometime finish correctly.

hmm.  this sounds like a bug.  this was a known problem in 6.6.0 but should
have been fixed for 6.6.1.  can you please open a ticket by sending email to
condor-admin, and include the following info:
  1) the version of condor you are using
  2) SchedLog and ShadowLog from the submit machine
  3) StartLog and StarterLog from an execute machine where the job restarted.
  4) your condor_config file

i'd be happy to investigate then.  thanks!

cheers,
-zach