[Condor-users] What classad attributes are availble when writingthe PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS setting?

I'm not certain what ClassAd attributes I can reference when I'm writing
my PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS setting for my cluster. I know MY lets me
reference the currently running job and TARGET is the job vying for the
resource. But within the MY namespace what attributes are available? All
the attributes in the MY job's ClassAd I see with condor_q -long or all
the attributes available for the vm running the when I do condor_status
-direct -long? Or both? Or a completely different set of attributes?

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Software Engineer