[Condor-users] also have a flocking problem.. not sure if it made it to the list the first time

Hey guys,

We have two pools, at different locations… both of them work flawless by themselves.

One of the pools is a Windows server as master with an internal address range of 192.168.1.x The other pool is a linux server as master with an internal address range of 192.168.0.x

On the windows master server, the config file looks like this:

FLOCK_TO = <external ip of linux server>

FLOCK_FROM = <external ip of linux server>

LOWPORT = 9600

HIGHPORT = 9700

On the linux master server, the config looks like this:

FLOCKTO = <external ip of windows server>

FLOCK_FROM = <external ip of windows server>

LOWPORT = 9600

HIGHPORT = 9700

Both Routers have their firewall ports open from 9600-9700 and being forwarded to the respective server.

We have also added the following entries in the condor_config.local files:

EXECUTE_LOGIN_IS_DEDICATED = True

SEC_DEFAULT_NEGOTIATION = NEVER

However, when we do a condor_status, the other machines never show up, we only always see our local machines.

In the condor negotiator log, we see the following entries: DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session <hostname>:1768:1105248494:22, failing.

Both systems are running condor 6.7.2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oliver