Re: [Condor-users] rights on transfer output files

hi

I don't know, if there is a variable for the mode of transferred files.
A DAGman is one solution, another one is to use the perl module which is more powerful than a DAGman.
See manual 4.4.

greetz
Thomas Lisson
RWTH-Grid

Olivier Ricou wrote:

die 15/01/05, ad 18h11, Olivier Ricou <ricou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit :

My output transfered files are in 600 mode but I'd like them in 644.
My umask is 022 so I don't understand why Condor changes the mode
of the files it tranfers back. Is there a variable a should set ?

well, it seems there is no answer...

i've just made a DAG script to do what I want but it's not very nice