[Condor-users] flocking over the internet condor_q doesn; t work but condor_status does

Anyone had success flocking over the internet?

I have a pool and my friend has a pool. We eachhave a static IP and we have opened up all the needed ports and fowarded teh traffic to our condor Collectors.

We can see eachothers pools via condor_status but, we can not see eachothers queues.

Each of us gets the same error when we try condor_q -name collector_ip (internet IP) -pool (internet ip)
Error: Collector has no record of schedd/submitter

any ideas???

Thanks, JW