Re: [Condor-users] problem with condor_compile

Thank you Yin,

I've compiled normally(standard) and now I would run
it in vanilla universe. Thanks once again.

With regards,
Soumyadeep

--- De-Wei Yin <dyin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> condor_compile is used to link an executable for the
> standard universe.
> It cannot be used to link threaded or MPI code.  To
> run a program that
> used pthread, compile it the standard (non-Condor)
> way, and run it in
> Condor's vanilla universe.  For MPI codes, see the
> manual for further
> details.
>
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Soumyadeep nandi wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > We have been trying to install a package called
> DOCK,
> > for our condor system. While running make we are
> > ending up with the following error:
> >
> > $ condor_compile make -f Makefile.linux dock
> > g++ -O2 -w dock.cpp amber_typer.lnx.o
> > base_minimizer.lnx.o base_mpi.lnx.o
> base_score.lnx.o
> > conf_gen.lnx.o dockmol.lnx.o library_file.lnx.o
> > master_score.lnx.o optimizer.lnx.o orient.lnx.o
> > rnd_gen.lnx.o score_d4.lnx.o simplex.lnx.o
> utils.lnx.o
> > -lm -lmpich -lpthread -o dock5.linux
> > -I../mpich/include -L../mpich/lib

/nfs/condor/condor-6.6.6/lib/libcondorzsyscall.a(condor_file_agent.o)(.text+0x250):
> > In function `CondorFileAgent::open(char const*,
> int,
> > int)':

/home/condor/execute/dir_912/condor6.6.6/src/condor_ckpt/condor_file_agent.C:99: