Re: [Condor-users] Trouble with a schedd getting out-of-sync with reality

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:22:37 -0500, Ian Chesal <ICHESAL@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (This is problem relates to 6.7.3 running on Windows XP)

are you sure this isn't what the system reports due to retiring claims...

so one job is running but retiring (even though not for a very long
time ;) and the other is the preempting claim to the machine but has
not yet taken over - thus the schedd considers both 'running' but the
startd only lists the one it is really running at that point...

oh yeah - try the condor status with -direct to ensure you are getting
the most upto date info from condor status...

Not sure about this but I seem to remember something like this when I
was trying 6.7.2

Matt