Re: [Condor-users] Jobs are not spread across various machines

So: if you have a shared filesystem, FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN should be the same. If you don't have a shared filesystem, you need to tell Condor to transfer files.

What about standard universe jobs?

You're right, I should have been more clear. FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN is only relevant for vanilla and java jobs (and MPI and PVM?), not standard universe jobs. This is because we redirect file I/O and don't ever need a shared filesystem.

-alain