Re: [Condor-users] Single Dependencies without using DAGMan

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 10:30:19AM -0700, Sean Looper wrote:
> Is it possible to query another job's JobStatus in the Start Expression
> of another job?

A minor point - jobs don't have start expressions, they have requirements.

> I would like to have one job depend on another job
> without using DAGMan.

There's no way for a job to update any attribute of another job in the queue
by itself.  You either have to use DAGMan, or something like DAGMan
(ie a process to watch for the completion of one job and then update the queue)

-Erik