Re: [Condor-users] Network logs causing problems?

On 7/1/05, Sean Looper <slooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My pool is setup and has been working well.  I am still running tests,
> but it appears that the pool will get stuck on certain tasks.  Each task
> is identical, so there's nothing specific about the task.  I am having
> each machine in the pool store write its log to a network share.  Are
> there problems that can be caused by this?

I've had jobs logging to a network share for ages. they use an
explicit net use statement to gain access though.

If you mean the condor logs are being directed to a network file
system I have no idea if that can cause problems but I wouldn't
recommend it...

Matt