Re: [Condor-users] condor submit questions...

I'm afraid you'd have to use a single submit file per perl script. However, it is possible to have DAGs (Directed Acyclic Graphs) to manage multiple condor jobs (each job being a perl script in your case).

You can get more information from -
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/2_5Submitting_Job.html
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/2_11DAGMan_Applications.html

--
Rajesh Rajamani
Senior Member of Technical Staff

Optena Corporation 2860 Zanker Road, Suite 201 San Jose, CA 95134 www.optena.com

This electronic transmission (and any attached documents) contains information from Optena Corporation and is for the sole use of the individual or entity it is addressed to. If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.

bruce wrote:
hi...

i'm looking to use condor to run a batch of perl scripts across a
condor/distributed network.

a basic question.

is there a way to have a single condor_submit file with all the perl scripts
that are to be run, listed in the submit file? or, should i have multiple
submit files, one for each perl script?

thoughgts/comments/etc...

thanks

bruce