Re: [Condor-users] Two domains

On Tue July 12 2005 3:06 pm, Jeremy Mann wrote:
Hello,

> This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. We
> have a present pool located on a private subnet, 192.168.1.1. We also have
> several spare machines inside of our VLAN (on another ethernet interface)
> that I would like to join our pool. I can't figure out how to make Condor
> use both interfaces. Its one or the other.

As of today, you can't do this.  However, Condor will be getting this
capability very soon when the GCB "Generic Connection Brokering" support
becomes available.  My understanding is that, when this is ready, Condor
will, by default, bind to all available interfaces.  We expect this to become
available quite soon.

-Nick

--
           <<< The matrix has you. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project