[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Malformed ClassAd
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:53:49 +0200
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Malformed ClassAd
1) Is it legal and/or advisable to try to have both job
execution slots from a startd, and a pool ad, in the same condor pool,
as I have above... e.g., condor_status shows 1 remote cluster and 4
cpu's on this machine
By remote cluster you mean Globus, right?
I probably wouldn't mix Globus resources and local CPUs. In the future this
might work nicely, but I wouldn't expect it to right now.
2) what's malformed about the classad as included above?
condor_status considers it malformed if it doesn't contain the architecture
(Arch) and operating system (OpSys) fields. If you do "condor_status
-state") it will consider it malformed if it doesn't have the Activity field.
3) Is there a shortcut condor mechanism to have condor itself create
the classad for condor_g type matching.
Not right now--it's up to you and condor_advertise. Sorry!