Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows 2003 Server

Has anyone had any luck using Condor on Windows 2003 Server with/without sp1 as a central manager?

I know that people have done it.

I tried, but it didn't work. It was my first attempt at using condor, so maybe it was user error? J
BTW, my Win2k3 machine is also a DC.

What do you mean by DC?

What do you mean by "didn't work"? It's hard to debug the problem without seeing more information.

Does the following message to the condor-users mailing list help you? It comes from January of this year.

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2005-January/msg00198.shtml

-alain