Re: [Condor-users] Condor Quill availability?

Hi
I'm not sure about the availability, but I'm currently using the beta
version in UW Madison. It's pretty stable, and does a good job. The
interface is completely the same as in condor_q and condor_history, you
won't feel the difference. So if you want to develop something based on
Quill, just build it over standard utilities, the porting will not be
required.
I'm CC-ing the guy who is developing it, so maybe he has the answer on
your question
Mark