Re: [Condor-users] Help on setting up the Condor-G

Hi,

      Once again i am very thankful for your
informative reply. As u told, I installed Condor on my
client machine(job submission node). Now i want to run
MPICH-G2 jobs through this job submission node to
other machines in my grid setup. In your previous
mails, you told some code(under developement) using
which i can submit MPICH-G2 jobs through Condor. Can u
plz provide me the link for that software.

Thanking you once again for your reply,

Murali.K