[Condor-users] How to get CONDOR environment variables from a running task

Hi,

I'd like to be able to change a property value from a script that is
executed on a specific node. For this I must use the condor_config_val
file. But right now I'm not able to obtain the path to this file (which
can be different from node to node). I tried to print the env command
output but obtained just this

_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR=/opt/condor-6.7.8/local.patrouille/execute/dir_12110
PWD=/opt/condor-6.7.8/local.patrouille/execute/dir_12110
SHLVL=1
_=/bin/env

Is there a way to get, from the executing task the value of $RELEASE_DIR ?

Regards,

Matthieu Cargnelli