[Condor-users] condor_userprio -setfact persistence

What is the length of time that a condor_userprio -setfactor command will remain effective? It appears to me that there are some users for which I have executed a condor_userprio -setfactor that have been idle for a couple of weeks, and then once they come back again the system seems to have forgotten what their factor should be.

Has anyone else ever seen this happen?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team