From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:10 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] condor_stats "Failed to receive data from
theCondorView server"

> I am trying to use condor_stats on an all windowsXP pool.  This
command:

> condor_stats -pool manager_condor -lastmonth -userlist
>
> Produces:
>
> Failed to receive data from the CondorView server
> No Data.
>
> Is there something that I need to configure for this to work?

A CondorView server.

You don't call condor_stats directly. It's used by the view server to
generate it's statistics that you view through a web server of your
choice.

Check out
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/3_11Setting_Up.html#SECTION004
115000000000000000 for details on how to set up a view server at your
site to collect statistics for you.

- Ian