Re: [Condor-users] Request for SOAP implementation status

On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara wrote:

Hello, I'd like to ask two questions (second one mainly for Matthew)

1) I've read Condor had troubles with several concurrent transactions.
What's the actual status of that? I'm beginning the design of an
application that will use SOAP API, and it's crucial to know whether I
must deal with concurrency or not...

The concurrency issues is only one with the SOAP API and it is scheduled to be fixed in 6.8. Basically, beginning a transaction in SOAP will currently abort any currently running SOAP transaction.

2) Some days ago I post a problem with PHP PEAR SOAP... has someone
found a the mistake (or at least a workaround)? Has someone connected
to Condor through php?

I've not gotten around to exploring this fully. You mentioned that you changed your WSDL files, and I suspect that may be a problem. I also noticed some chatter about PEAR and doc/lit support. Have you tried NuSOAP?

matt