[Condor-users] User priorities/accounting

Hi. I have another question that doesn't seem to be addressed in any documentation. I would like to place hard limits on the number of jobs a single user may run at once. To be more precise, I'd like to guarantee each user 2 long-running (>1day) jobs while possibly preempting any additional long jobs by that user if necessary. User priorities don't seem to be able to be configured in quite this manner. Does anyone else have similar needs? What is the most reasonable solution?

-Jacob