Re: [Condor-users] Web Service access via SOAP and .NET

Sean,

There is no real meaningful operation that can be achieved by pointing IE at a SOAP enabled Condor daemon. So, I wouldn't worry about receiving a authentication prompt and a 'Not Found' message.

Are you having specific problems related to the code you have written?

matt