Re: [Condor-users] Scheduling algorithm of condor?

On Jun 14, 2005, at 3:29 PM, Alex wrote:

I want to build a event-driven simulator simulating the job queue of
Condor. More exactly, the queue is used by jobs submitted GRAM of
Globus Toolkit 4 only.

Where can I find information about the scheduling algorithm that
Condor is using? Is it using backfill? Is it using wall clock time to
determine the job length for backfill? Thanks.

Are you looking at jobs submitted to Condor from GT4 GRAM or job submitted to GT4 GRAM from Condor?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |

|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |

|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |