Re: [Condor-users] transfer file that does not exist

On Jun 16, 2005, at 8:51 PM, Yamamoto Yoshifumi wrote:

I'm running a condor pool of 3 windows2K machines.

My problem occures when condor transfers output files back to submit machine.

My fortran program writes error message in a error file when error occurs.
So nomally this file does't exist.

When condor transfers this file back to submit machine, condor can't transfer it because it doesn't exist.
Then error occurs and condor try to submit this job again and again.

How can I avoid this situation ?

Don't set transfer_output_files in your submit file. If you leave it undefined, Condor will transfer back all the files written by your job.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |

|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |

|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |