[Condor-users] Hotfixes updated etc ...

Hi,

Thanks Bruce et al,

I have now done a full update of all outstanding fixes on my XP nodes.

I have NOT swicthed over to TCP - all nodes running 6.6.9.

I'll keep an eye on the machines and see what happens.

My setup is a VERY tightly coupled non-production environment -
   master/submit = linux wbel * 1 - dual interface, 1 public, 1 private
   execute only  = windows xp * 4 - single interface, private

The xp boxes are on the private interface and all plug to a local switch.
All sitting in the corner of my office - too much heat, duh!

I am free to config anything to do anything. So if there's a config
setting you want me to try ... fire away!

Cheers,

Rob

| Dr R P Fletcher    (Rob) | e  R.Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxx              |
| Graphics Coordinator     | t  +44 (0)1904 433816                 |
| Computing Service        | f  +44 (0)1904 433740                 |
| University of York       | w  http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/ |
| YORK YO10 5DD, UK        |                                       |