Re: [Condor-users] Will GAHP fill the gap?

I am writing a GUI frontend for Condor on Windows.  So far I have been
communicating with Condor via the command line using -xml.  The time it
takes to retrieve the xml data for hundreds of tasks is very long.  I am
wondering if anyone can explain GAHP to me a little and if it is a
viable option for communicating with Condor on the Windows platform?

You're probably best off with the SOAP interface.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/4_4Application_Program.html#21543
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/

-alain