[Condor-users] Benchmarking condor

Hello,

what do you do when you want to measure the throughput and speed-up of your Condor cluster? I'm looking for standard benchmarks (instead of running multiple instances of a home-made software), but almost everything is only MPI-based (and I'd like to measure not only MPI performance but also standard).

Thank you very much:

PD: Matthew (maybe you're interested), I'm finally going to implement a web interface to the SOAP condor API, so I promise in the next days/weeks I can report about NuSOAP

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas