Re: [Condor-users] Querying Cluster specific attributes?

On 6/30/05, Sean Looper <slooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to query attributes that are specific to a cluster rather
> than an individual task?  I have 100 tasks within a cluster and would
> like to query how many tasks within that cluster have the "Completed"
> status as well as other attributes such as overall status and other
> statistics.

condor_q X -constraint JobStatus==2

Will give you all the running jobs in cluster X

The cluster/proc constraint is anded with the jobstatus constraint
you could have typed it directly as

condor_q -constraint "JobStatus==2 && ClusterId==X"

Where " are just for shell quoting purposes

Matt