[Condor-users] Directory mapping in job description file

Hello again...

I have some directory paths in the arguments of my job description file
that need to be dynamically changed depending upon the operating system
that the render will execute on. I was looking into macro substitution,
but can't find help on defining my own attributes.... is there a way to
do this? Is there a better way?

Essentially, I need a path for linux and a separate path for windows.
Ie:

Render -s 1 -e 1 /mnt/maya/files/render.mb
Vs
Render -s 1 -e 1 //mydrive.net/maya/files/render.mb

I greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Lee