RE : RE : [Condor-users] pb of job submission on windows machine

In fact, what I want to do since the beginning is :
- to submit a job from the linux machine on a windows machine
-

job.bat:
REM Job de test
echo Mon Job sur NT
dir
c:\condor\wbin\env
dir c:\
dir w:\
c:\condor\wbin\touch w:\test\toto
exit

job.cmd:
Executable     = job.bat
Universe = vanilla
Output = job.out
Error = job.err
Log     = job.log
Requirements = OpSys == "WINNT50" || OpSys == "WINNT51"
TRANSFERT_FILES = ALWAYS
WhenToTransferOutput = ON_EXIT
Queue 1

condor_status:
Name          OpSys       Arch   State      Activity   LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime

devsrv01.gx.c LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.130   501  0+00:00:00
devsrv03.gx.c LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.420   502  0+00:05:06
devsrv07.gx.c LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       2.190   502  0+01:35:55
PARLT003.gx.c WINNT51     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.149   511  0+00:00:03

                     Machines Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting

         INTEL/LINUX        3     0       0         3       0          0
       INTEL/WINNT51        1     0       0         1       0          0

               Total        4     0       0         4       0          0