[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor Re-install problems
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:49:08 -0500 (EST)
- From: Ravi Krishnan Venkatesan <rkvenkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor Re-install problems
I was changing the condor central maganer on 16 Solaris/Unix machines.
After doing that, I have two problems
1. In some of the machines, I'm able to do a condor_status & condor_q, but
these Unix/Solaris machines do not show up. The condor_master,
condor_shedd and condor_startd seems to be running.
2. In a couple of other machines, I get a error message "Can't connect to
local master", when I tried to execute condor_restart, condor_reconfig
Can anyone please help me diagnose what the problem is?