[Condor-users] Condor Re-install problems

Hi,

I was changing the condor central maganer on 16 Solaris/Unix machines.
After doing that, I have two problems

1. In some of the machines, I'm able to do a condor_status & condor_q, but
these Unix/Solaris machines do not show up. The condor_master,
condor_shedd and condor_startd seems to be running.

2. In a couple of other machines, I get a error message "Can't connect to
local master", when I tried to execute condor_restart, condor_reconfig
etc.

Can anyone please help me diagnose what the problem is?

Regards,
Ravi