[Condor-users] Need help with DAGman

I am trying to submit to condor using DAGman. Here is my condor_dag submission script:

# Filename: povray.dag

#

Job A povray_submit.cmd

Script POST A stitchppms glasschess > glasschess.ppm

If I say “queue 1” in the “povray_submit.cmd” condor submission script, then it seems to work properly in that it submits the job only once, but if I set “queue 2” or higher, then it submits multiple jobs to condor, i.e not 2 but 4 and this in return confuses the post processing script and it never runs.

Can someone please tell me what I seem to be doing wrong? Thanks, …Nina