Re: [Condor-users] Condor acknowledgements

Andrey,

No, we don't have an "approved" way to acknowledge Condor in a publication. Pointing to any of the publications listed at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/publications.html under "Condor Overview" will make us VERY "happy". My preferred reference is the "hunter of idle workstations" paper from 1988. Just to make the point that we have been around for a long time ...

Thanks for asking!

Miron