RE: [Condor-users] empty condor_status

Hi Sandy

Checkout the configuration file properly or check out the local configuration file ion which the DAEMON_LIST = < must be having all the 5 daemons>

Have a try.
On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 20:43, Sandy Spence wrote:
Hi All,

Sorry about the typo, it is when I run condor_status that I get no output.

Cheers,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager
Department of Computer Science - UWA
Llandinam Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
Wales - UK
SY23 3DB
Tel: (01970)-622433
Fax: (01970)-628536

When I run condor_master I get now output.

I have tried setting HOSTALLOW_WRITE and READ my internal IP address range
192.168.231.*

Any clues?

Cheers,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager Department of Computer Science -
UWA Llandinam Building Penglais Campus Aberystwyth Ceredigion Wales - UK
SY23 3DB
Tel: (01970)-622433
Fax: (01970)-628536

Thanks and Regards