[Condor-users] My jobs do not run

Hi!
I'd like to add that the output of condor_q -analyze shows the following for all my jobs:
---
001.000: Run analysis summary. Of 2 machines,
0 are rejected by your job's requirements
0 reject your job because of their own requirements
0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
2 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
0 are available to run your job
---
Thanks a lot!

Agustin

Agustín Caminero Herráez wrote:

Hi!
I'm new at using condor, all that I have done up to now is just install condor following the manual, and then try the examples to test my installation.
But when I submitted my jobs, I observed that they did not run, they are always in the idle state.
I've searched the mailing list archive, and found a command (condor_store_cred), that someone with the same problem had used to fix it, but it is a command for Windows only, and I'm using FC3.
Does anybody know can I solve it?
Thank you very much for your help!

Agustin

                 Agustín Caminero Herráez

Departamento de Informática         Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha

Instituto de Investigación en       Campus Universitario s. n.
Informática de Albacete (i3A)       02071-ALBACETE (SPAIN)

e-mail: agustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Tlf : +34 967 599200 Ext. 2693
                                   Fax : +34 967 599224

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Agust=C3=ADn Caminero Herr=C3=A1ez
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Caminero Herr=C3=A1ez;Agust=C3=ADn
org;quoted-printable:Universidad de Castilla La Mancha;Departamento de Inform=C3=A1tica
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Campus Universitario s. n.;;Instituto de Investigaci=C3=B3n en Inform=C3=A1tica de Albacete (i3A);Albacete;Albacete;02071;Espa=C3=B1a
email;internet:agustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Estudiante de Doctorado
tel;work:967 59 92 00 Ext. 2693
version:2.1