Re: [Condor-users] Condor on Mac OS X Tiger?

Erik,

I've installed Condor 6.7.7 on my Mac G5 Dual 2.0, and so far so good...

[Yes]    Installation
[Yes]    Submit vanilla job to self
[Yes]    Submit java job to pool on campus
[Yes]    condor_q, condor_rm, condor_submit

Anything in particular you'd like me to look at? So far, all the day- to-day Condor stuff works.

Also, I have a quick question.. one of the professors here in Arkansas was wondering how well a Dual G5 XServe would act as a condor server. I know condor is designed to be platform agnostic when it comes to the server, but are there any things to watch out for if I buy a new one and set it up for our Condor pool?

Thanks,

Matt